SLPOA Member Benefits:
- Voting rights
- Member only event participation
- SLPOA website and advertising
- Goose round-up
- Facebook privileges (Closed group for members only)
- Lake maintenance tool use at no cost to members
- Newsletter to all residence each Spring
- Directory every other year (all residents are listed in directory not just members)
- Building a positive lake community
- Association expenses to assist with the goal of keeping the lake clean and healthy:
- Michigan Lakes and Stewardship Membership
- Michigan Waterfront Alliance membership
- Michigan Lakes and Stewardship annual conference
- Cooperative lakes monitoring program (CLMP)
- Liability insurance
- Special events i.e. Tunes on the Lake are separately funded
- SLPOA members have use of the weed up-rooter at not cost
- There is a $50 deposit
- Contact Dowe Parsons for delivery and instructions
Lost and Found
- Contact SLPOA to report a lost of found item or check this site.
- Members are encouraged to add identification information to equipment.
- The SLPOA directory is published every two years.
- The 2018-2019 edition is for members only available this Spring.
- All residents are listed in directory not just members.
- Contact Jim Fugazzi Treasurer to join.
- Advertising costs are:
- Quarter page $50
- Half page $100
- Full page $200
- An annual newsletter is sent every spring and, as needed, to all residents of Sand Lake.
- Items for sale, to buy, swap, borrow and share may be posted on the website – Contact: Leslie