Sand Lake is located in Lenawee County in the Irish Hills Area of southern Michigan. The lake is tucked between M-12 and M-50. Sand Lake is a 440 acre all sports lake. You can find us here: https://goo.gl/maps/npr9B
The Sand Lake Property Owners Association is the governing board offering Lake Management and benefits to Sand Lake Property Owners Association members.
To conserve, maintain and preserve the natural resources in and around Sand Lake, including both the water in and the water level of the lake and the forest and plant growth on the shores and banks thereof; to promote the health safety and welfare of the families of the cottage owners and residents in and around Sand Lake both permanent and transient; and to do all things necessary and incident thereto for the protection of the property rights both real and personal of the aforesaid cottage owners and residents.
Annual Membership Drive
Membership letters will be distributed to the addresses on file. Please return these as quickly as possible. We need your updated contact information and email address to ensure that you receive important notices regarding what’s going on at Sand Lake!
JOIN TODAY! (click here to open the application) 2015 SLPOA Membership Drive Letter
Upcoming 2015 Events and Meetings – Save the date!
- SLPOA Board Meeting – Date: January 16, 2016, Time: 10am-11:30am, Place: Terry & Nan Flood’s cottage
- Sand Lake Property Owners Annual Meeting – Date: June 4, 2016, Time: 10am-11:30am, Place Cambridge Township Hall
- Sand Lake Independence Day Fireworks Show – Saturday, July 2, 2016
- Cottage Tour and Tunes on the Lake – Date: July 23, 2016
- Tunes on the Lake – Date August 13, 2016
Want to get important Sand Lake information sent directly to your inbox? Subscribe to our email list here: