Sand Lake is located in Lenawee County in the Irish Hills Area of southern Michigan. The lake is tucked between M-12 and M-50. Sand Lake is a 440 acre all sports lake. You can find us here: https://goo.gl/maps/npr9B
The Sand Lake Property Owners Association is the governing board offering Lake Management and benefits to Sand Lake Property Owners Association members.
To conserve, maintain and preserve the natural resources in and around Sand Lake, including both the water in and the water level of the lake and the forest and plant growth on the shores and banks thereof; to promote the health safety and welfare of the families of the cottage owners and residents in and around Sand Lake both permanent and transient; and to do all things necessary and incident thereto for the protection of the property rights both real and personal of the aforesaid cottage owners and residents.
Annual Membership Drive
Membership letters will be distributed to the addresses on file. Please return these as quickly as possible. We need your updated contact information and email address to ensure that you receive important notices regarding what’s going on at Sand Lake!
JOIN TODAY! (click here to open the application) 2015 SLPOA Membership Drive Letter
Interested in becoming a SLPOA Board member? Please submit your nominations to a board member or email SLPOABoard@gmail.com. Elections for all board position will be held at the annual meeting June 6, 2015. The deadline for nominations for the SLPOA Board is Saturday May 16, 2015.
Upcoming 2015 Events and Meetings – Save the date!
- Annual Boat Safety Inspection – May 23, 2015 9am to 1pm –DNR boat launch at Sand Lake performed by the Lenawee County Sheriff Marine Division. Children with Life vests on will receive coupon for ice cream at local area vendor. Safety Stickers given for boats passing inspection.
- Annual Property Owners meeting June 6 @ 9am – Cambridge Township Hall
- Independence Day Fireworks, July 11 @ sunset/dark
- Boat Wash -July 12 @9am to 12 noon
- Cottage Tour, July 25 @ 9am-12 noon
- Tunes on the Lake, July 25 @ 7pm – sunset
- Tunes on the Lake, August 22 @ 7pm – sunset
- Board Meeting August 29 – Cambridge Township Hall @ 9am
A full list of summer event dates can be viewed under Benefits-Activities